When you bring your pet to Alta Animal Hospital of Clovis, you can rest assured your furriest friend will receive the most expert, gentle veterinary treatment available anywhere in the area. We treat dogs, cats, birds, exotics and pocket pets.
We offer complete veterinary services including:
- Dental Care - Your pet’s teeth should be checked at least once a year by Dr. Sran for early signs of a problem and to keep your pet’s mouth healthy. If you notice any of these signs of dental problems, then take your dog or cat to the vet Alta Animal Hospital in Clovis right away!
Bad breath, Change in eating or chewing habits, Pawing at the face or mouth, Depression. , Excessive drooling, Misaligned or missing teeth, Discolored, broken, missing or crooked teeth, Red, swollen, painful or bleeding gums.
- Exams - Dr. Sran recommends regular wellness exams for the same reason your physician and dentist recommend them – if you can detect a problem in its early stages, it's more likely to be treated and resolved with less expense, less difficulty and better success.
- Spay & Neutering - Many pet owners opt to spay or neuter their pets, and spaying and neutering are important for reducing pet overpopulation. If you decide to spay or neuter your pet, you have options. Discuss the options with Dr. Sran so you can make a decision that’s right for you, your family and your pet.
- Surgery - Common veterinary surgeries: Elective procedures, Sterilization Surgery, Dental surgery, Surgical oncology, Ophthalmic surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Caesarean section, Surgery for gastric dilatation volvulus (bloat), Cystotomy, Wound repair, Foreign body removal
- Vaccinations - Five reasons to vaccinate your pet: 1)Vaccinations prevent many pet illnesses. 2)Vaccinations can help avoid costly treatments for diseases that can be prevented. 3)Vaccinations prevent diseases that can be passed not only from animal to animal but also from animal to human. 4)Diseases prevalent in wildlife, such as rabies and distemper, can infect unvaccinated pets.Diseases prevalent in wildlife, such as rabies and distemper, can infect unvaccinated pets. 5)Many areas, local or state ordinances require certain vaccinations of household pets.
- Emergency Service Available
To learn more about our facilities and services, please give us a call or stop by and see us today.
585 W Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA 93612
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
We’re open late by appointment only.